We’re specialized in the incorporation of companies in Switzerland through a relatively quick process, depending on the availability of the necessary documents.
Why should you choose SIG Fiduciaire
Our firm is able to set up this entire process and to manage the bureaucratic and legal hurdles faced by entrepreneurs who are interested in the formation of a company in Switzerland. We offer the best solutions in order to make this process as simple, quick and easy as possible for all our clients.
TAXATION FOR SWISS COMPANIES
Certain Swiss companies, depending on their activity benefit from privileged taxation in various Swiss cantons.
- Holding companies are exempt from cantonal income tax and pay a reduced rate (0.02 ‰) of capital tax.
- Investment companies are granted a tax reduction at cantonal level for significant investments in other companies, similar to the participation deduction.
- Management companies are proportionally taxed for revenues from foreign sources, depending on the extent of the activity. Income from investments in other companies is exempt from taxes.
- Mixed companies are taxed according to various regulations, which allow for significant tax deductions.
- Principal companies can claim a deduction at the level of direct federal tax for business conducted outside Switzerland.
AG (Aktiengesellschaft) – 在瑞士，建立一家股份公司(AG/SA/LTD) 至少需要一名股东，最低100,000瑞士法郎的股份资本（支付20%，最少50,000瑞士法郎）。其成员的责任是以他们所投入的资本为限。管理是由董事会和董事会指定的经理来完成。投资者必须了解到，其中一名经理必须是瑞士居民。如果有必要，SIG Fiduciaire可以为您提供瑞士股东。
GmbH (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung) – 并购一个GmbH（瑞士有限责任公司）。在瑞士，成立一家有限责任公司最少需要两名股东，最低注册资本20,000瑞士法郎，其成员的责任以他们所投入的资本为限。其管理是由股东大会和一名或者多名董事完成，其中最少有一名必须是瑞士居民。
Sole proprietorship – established by a private individual resident in Switzerland for commercial activities. No minimum share capital is required. The company must be entered in the Commercial Register if the annual turnover exceeds 100,000 CHF.
General Partnership – formed by at least two individuals residents in Switzerland, with the same economic purposes and under the same name. This partnership does not require a minimum share capital.
Limited Partnership – formed by at least one partner who has the full liabilityand at least one partner with limited liability up to the contribution brought to the partnership.
Steps for company formation
- Prepare shareholder's documents.
- Opening a blocked capital account with a Swiss bank
- Depositing the share capital
- Receiving the capital certificate from the Swiss bank
- Setting up a registered office in Switzerland
- Applying for business registration (all the documents are signed by a Swiss notary and then sent to the Register of Commerce)
- Receiving the registration certificate
- The capital bank account becomes a business account for the company
Why should you open a company in Switzerland?
- Switzerland has one of the most competitive economies in Europe
- The taxation system is very competitive and foreign companies can benefit from various tax incentives
- Well-developed infrastructure
- Pro-business environment created by the Swiss government
- Highly educated and trained labor force
- Switzerland has double taxation treaties with various countries all over the world
- Solid monetary security policies and excellent banking system