Corporate administration needs vary for each company depending on the type of industry, number of employees and business processes. All the processes involved in the corporate administration field ensure the efficiency and the productivity of any type of company.
We’re able to adapt our services based on our clients’ needs, as we have the experience of serving a wide range of legal entities, including statutory duties associated with all business processes.
Our diverse and flexible corporate administration services include the following:
- Company secretaries, responsible with the compliance to local and international statutory obligations.
- Directors, who are able to control and be satisfied with the activities of the company.
- Resident representatives and a registered office for the company.
- Maintenance of all required records, including statutory record and company meetings minute books, communications with staff members etc
- Advice on legislative changes that have an impact on the company’s statutory requirements
- Administration of daily corporate processes, including correspondence, phone calls and emails.
- We provide boardrooms and support facilities whenever necessary, for all types of business meetings.
- Keeping up with statutory documents required by local or national authorities, which means sending applications or filling in documents on behalf of the company.
- Preparation of notices, agendas and schedules, attending and taking minutes of business meetings.
- Maintenance of business relationships with local partners, companies, suppliers or companies in affiliation with the provision of corporate administrative services.
- Insurance of compliance with the anti- money – laundering legislation.